I went to the graduation party of a lot of my friends the other day. Everybody liked my dress and the guy I’m seeing said I was « ravishing ».
It doesn’t seem much to get excited about, but he’s very reserved and it’s the first time he complimented me in the two months we’ve dated and :) :) :)
Yoga for a Beach Bod (30 minutes)
Get your beach body fired up with this 30 minute, asana kicking, intermediate sequence. Remember to breath fully and modify to make this practice work for you today! With time and regular practice you will gain strength, stamina and toned legs, arms, and core.
Note: I practiced this sequence everyday for a week to gain the fluidity and strength to flow calmly for the making of this video, I hope it’s as much of a workout for you as it was for me!
Need more tricep strength? Add this Tabata Yoga for Upper Body Strength to your regular practice.
This is killer and amazing and I’m in love with it. A real yoga workout. After a frustrating 24 hours it really centred me because I couldn’t think about anything else other than nailing the practise as best I could. For anyone looking to get into yoga, Sarah Beth has some great videos on her channel. Her Energising Morning Yoga Routine is what got me into yoga and I can’t recommend her enough.
Just did this. Good god that’s a workout.
Each day, take a photo of you doing the yoga pose.
Some of these will be challenging. The point of yoga isn’t to be immediately flexible and capable of doing everything. If you cannot do something, do it simply to the best of your ability. The more you practice, the easier the harder poses will become.
- Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
- Virabhadrasana I (Warrior I Pose)
- Anjaneyasana (Low Lunge)
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Marjaryasana (Cat Pose )
- Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (Head-to-Knee Forward Bend)
- Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose)
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose II)
- Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
- Utthita Hasta Padangustasana (Extended Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose)
- Plank Pose
- Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose)
- Salamba Sarvangasana (Supported Shoulderstand)
- Halasana (Plow Pose)
- Pincha Mayurasana (Feathered Peacock Pose)- Use wall if necessary
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana (Handstand)- Use wall if necessary
- Supta Virasana (Reclining Hero Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Urdhva Dhanurasana (Upward Bow or Wheel Pose)
- Parsvottanasana (Intense Side Stretch Pose)
- Anantasana (Side-Reclining Leg Lift)
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose)
- Bakasana (Crane Pose)
- Natarajasana (Lord of the Dance Pose)
- Hanumanasana (Monkey Pose)
:( i miss Becky